Fresh Summer Cocktail Recipe
Summer is synonymous with fruity drinks. An evening cocktail by the pool is the ultimate way to round out a day spent basking in the sun. While on location for our summer shoot in Noosa, we tried out a delicious new cocktail recipe – think fresh fruit, herbs and a splash of gin. So, why not try to recreate it at home? And while you’re at it, we have the perfect tumblers to fill.
- 45ml gin
- 1/2 cup freshly squeezed pink grapefruit juice
- 1 squeeze fresh lemon
- 30ml rosemary syrup
- 1 rosemary sprig for garnish
- Crushed ice
- Add gin, grapefruit juice, lemon juice, rosemary syrup and ice to a cocktail shaker.
- Shake until cold to touch.
- Fill a Malibu Tumbler with ice and pour the liquid through a strainer, into your glass.
- Garnish with a sprig of rosemary, a thin slice of pink grapefruit and serve.
Find more inspiration for your next soirée with our Summer ’18 Lookbook.