Delicious Summer Salad Recipe
It wouldn’t be a true Australian summer without fresh prawns. If you’re getting ready to host your next event, delight your guests with a meal as unique as it is tasty.
While the legendary prawn, avocado and mango combination is hardly a surprise to the system, our addition of lightly steamed snow peas, thinly sliced red onion and a splash of zesty lemon juice will tantalise your taste buds. Don’t believe us? Try it for yourself in just four simple steps.
- 400gm cooked prawns
- 1 mango
- 1 avocado
- 200gm snow peas
- 1/2 red onion
- Freshly squeezed lemon juice
- Peel prawns, and slice avocado, mango and onion, ensuring that the onion is thinly sliced.
- Cut the ends off each snow pea and lightly steam in the microwave for 30 seconds.
- Place all ingredients in our large Seabreeze Bowl.
- Dress with freshly squeezed lemon juice, toss and serve in our Island Bowls, with a glass of refreshing white wine.
Our range of kitchenware is the perfect way to serve your delicious summer salads and feasts.